The Murphy Auto Museum is re-opening for weekend visitors starting, Saturday & Sunday Oct 26-27. Grand Re-opening Party to be announced. Join our email list for our Grand Re-opening date.
$65,000 obo1963 Studebaker Avanti R2
• Factory supercharged car.
• Concours quality
• Bias ply tires
• 289 cubic inch Studebaker V8 engine with Paxton supercharger producing 290 horsepower.
• Body tag and chassis number match.
• Car has no known problems.
• Clean California title.
• Higgins Manufacturing made PT boats for the government during World War II.
• Trailer is all aluminum. Outriggers support the weight of the beds when folding out.
• Includes canvas, which is in excellent condition.
• Original tires and rims.
• These are very rare and somewhat impossible to find. This one is in excellent condition and used very rarely.
• Trailer is homebuilt with rare stainless steel skin.
• Sleeps two comfortably.
• No known problems on either the Woodie or teardrop trailer.
Good luck finding a combo this solid anywhere else. Sold with 1949 Plymouth Woodie Station Wagon.