The Murphy Auto Museum is moving to a new location in August and we need to sell a few of our cars and vintage trailers from our collection before we move. Interested buyers please call David at (805) 895-4005. The LAST DAY TO VISIT the museum in our current location is AUGUST 18th. If you are not on our email list, please join for important notices and information on our moving schedule and grand re-opening date.
$8,000 obo1924 Chevrolet HouseCar
• All original interior and exterior.
• Does not run but does have the original engine and transmission.
• Includes Chevrolet owner’s manual and Kodak negatives of period correct old timers posed in front of streetscapes.
• Includes all items displayed inside and gas/oil cans outside.
• Bill of sale only.
• Higgins Manufacturing made PT boats for the government during World War II.
• Trailer is all aluminum. Outriggers support the weight of the beds when folding out.
• Includes canvas, which is in excellent condition.
• Original tires and rims.
• These are very rare and somewhat impossible to find. This one is in excellent condition and used very rarely.
• Trailer is homebuilt with rare stainless steel skin.
• Sleeps two comfortably.
• No known problems on either the Woodie or teardrop trailer.
Good luck finding a combo this solid anywhere else. Sold with 1949 Plymouth Woodie Station Wagon.