1952 Hanson Love Bug
Hanson Trailer Sales was started by Henry Hanson in 1948. They not only
built the Love Bug trailer line, but also built larger trailers known as custom
coaches at the Hanson trailer factory. Hanson ran the business until 1958
when Kenskill took over operations. They continued to make the Love Bug
trailers for two more years.
• 1948 – 1958 Hanson Trailer Sales
• 1958 - 1960 Kenskill
• models ranged from 10’ to 22’
• interiors were finished wood with ample cabinet space, a dinette that seated four, and were very spacious for their size • Love Bugs included a refrigerator/ice box, a stove, sink and a dinette that would convert to a bed.
They could sleep four, but did not come with a
• a classic feature of the Love Bug trailer was the built in magazine rack next to the bed. There was also an option for an awning with a complete enclosure.
• The Model 10 (a 10 footer) sold for $99.00 down and a down payment of $635.00, or 36 monthly payments of $27.90.