1947 Cub Teardrop
$68,000 OBOIncludes 1949 Plymouth P18 Woodie Special Deluxe Station Wagon.
• Concours quality car.
• 3 rows of seating.
• Last year that Plymouth manufactured a Woodie wagon.
• In line 6 cylinder engine with manual three speed with overdrive.
• Drives and handles perfectly.
• Trailer is homebuilt with rare stainless steel skin.
• Sleeps two comfortably.
• No known problems on either the Woodie or teardrop trailer. Good luck finding a combo this solid anywhere else.
• Clean California title for both.
These trailers were mail order available in 1947 and 1948, probably longer than that too. There were factory built versions. The factory built versions can be identified by rivets instead of screws and nuts. This is a very rare trailer and is completely restored.
Call David at (805) 895-4005.
Style: Travel Trailer